Monday, December 18, 2006

17.12.06 Lighting




















The photographs show the Hallway, the yellow room is the top floor back bedroom and the brown room is the top floor front bedroom. I think the downlighters look lovely as they spread their light onto the walls. The hallway with the double lights look fabulous, but they were quite expensive. But it's worth it for the effect that they make as soon as you walk in.

Yesterday we bought the hallway tiles. I think that this may be a job for the week in between Christmas and New Year. It's my job and I'm a little nervous about it to be honest. I did the tiles in the kitchen of the old house that I sold to buy this one, but then it didn't matter so much as I wasn't going to live there! But this time they have to be perfect and that puts the pressure on a bit.

No comments: